Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

We dressed the boys up as pumpkins this year. Joshua was the one who wanted to be a pumpkin since he had a jack-o-lantern shirt. I made both boys matching pumpkin hats so they would look more like a pumpkin. I think they looked cute this year!


Michael dressed up as the frog prince and I was a princess. We were invited to a party Saturday night and needed to dress up for the occasion. I didn't spend a penny on my outfit since I was a bridesmaid this summer I used that dress and I wore my tiara from my wedding. We just bought Michael a Kermit hat from Walmart and I made a crown. It was nice getting out of the house with no kids.





2 comments:

Shannon said...

The boys look so adorable! How did you make those hats? They are SO cute!

Danielle said...

They are SO cute!