On Saturday Will turned 4 months old! It seems unreal that he is that old already. He loves to talk, kick the floor, suck his paci and if that isn't available suck his thumb. He loves to smile, play patti-cake, and do baby sit-ups. He loves looking at his family. He hates laying on his stomach, he is so lazy he won't even try to lift his head up off the floor he just lays there now. He can tolerate the car seat now, so we might venture up to Gillette one of these days. He is old enough to start eating rice cereal but I don't think he is ready. I'd like him to be able to sit in a bumbo before he starts eating food.
We went to his Well check yesterday he is 26 inches long 80th percentile, Weighs 14 pounds 8 1/2 ounces 40th percentile, and his head is measuring 43.1cm just below the 75th percentile.
I'll try to get better at posting pictures more often. I haven't had the time recently. We have all been sick, so I have been busy trying to get healthy and taking care of my sick family.
Joshua has been very cute lately. The other day he held on to Will's hand and said "I love you Will! I love you, I love you, I love you!" It was so cute.
Here are pictures of Will on the day he turned 4 months old.


1 comment:
I love the outfit :)
Post a Comment