Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures

Yesterday we had the joy of showing off our newest baby to Stacey She took some wonderful pictures of us in October and I have been looking forward to her taking pictures of William and the four of us as a family. She does such a great job and we love working with her.

Some of the pictures she took are on her blog. Click here to check them out.

Joshua had a lot of fun playing with her son and checking out her house and pets. William had a great time eating and sleeping, ah the life of a newborn.

4 comments:

Andy and Megan said...

THOSE ARE SOOO GOOD. JOSH LOOKS GREAT!! SO DOES WILL....HOW PRECIOUS! YOU HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL BOYS!

Shannon said...

Wow, those turned out beautiful! I don't see any of her contact information on her blog. Could you email me her info? We really need to get a nice family photo done with Lydia sometime soon. Thanks!

The Holzwarth's said...

Wow those turned out great!! I had tears in my eyes seeing those precious pictures of Will. It is so hard not being able to see him in person! Precious, simply precious!! You will treasure those forever!

Danielle said...

Those pictures turned out great! I can't wait to finally get to meet him in July!! What a cutie pie. :)